Car Rental for Business Trips in Uganda
While on your business trip in the “Pearl of Africa”, you need a flexible and extra comfortable car that matches your style and budget and as for us, we are here to give you the best and reliable car rental for business trips in Uganda at very affordable rates.
Car rental for business trips in Uganda not only does it offer the independence and freedom to make your own schedule and save on car sharing services, but it adds a note of professionalism to your overall image.
Whether you are looking for a cheap car rental for business trips in Uganda or luxury, count on us to give you a car that will meet and surpass your expectations. We have a well maintained and serviced fleet of cars that you can hire and this mainly includes small compact cars and 4×4 SUVs strong enough to give you a better on and off road experience. These include saloon cars, Land cruiser TX/TZ, Land Cruiser V8, RAV4, Land Cruiser GX and much more.
Our services are not only limited to self drive Uganda but we also offer chauffeur services for travelers who would like to sit back and relax and let our drivers take them to their next preferred destinations. We have a committed, licensed and professional team of drivers who are well versed with the road network in Uganda and will be able to get you to your final destination on time without any delays.
How much is car rental for business trips in Uganda
Our car rental for business trips in Uganda prices are affordable but these are determined by the type of car you would like to rent, the number of days and the number of people. We have both luxury car rental for business trips in Uganda and economy cars therefore, regardless of your budget we will be able to provide you a car that fits within your budget.
For travelers renting on a long term car rental Uganda basis, the good news is that we have discounts running which will reduce the amount of money you will be required to pay to rent a car. Renting on a daily basis is costly therefore, we recommend renting a car for the specific time you will need it.
Are you a business trip but coming in a group, we have a fleet of cars that will be able to take you but the cost of such cars is slightly high since they take more than 5 people compared to cars like a saloon cars.
What to consider when renting a car in Uganda
Are you on a car rental for business trips in Uganda or planning to hire car for business trip, these are some of the top tips you need to consider while driving in Uganda.
- Consider traffic at your destination: Nothing frustrates like being late for that business meeting or losing out a business contract because of traffic jam. It’s very important to plan your journey as you drive in Uganda so that you get to your destination on time. Some of the peak traffic jam hours in Kampala are between 08:00am – 11:00am and 5:00pm – 9:00pm. If you have between the specified times, it’s advisable that you leave your hotel room early so that you don’t get caught up with traffic.
- The car space you need for your business trip: As you rent a car, it’s important to how much space you will need for your brief case, contracts or even other items. This helps you determine whether you need a small car or that with a big trunk. If you are to travel with colleagues or partners, it’s important you rent a car that will be occupied by all of you without sacrificing comfort for anyone.
- Parking policies in Uganda: is your business trip within Kampala or any other busy location in Uganda, street parking comes at a fee and if you are to have your business meeting from a designated place like a hotel, these usually have free parking for their clients.
- Tolls in Uganda: In Uganda, there’s only one road that before you use it, you will be required to pay a road toll fee. This is the Kampala- Entebbe expressway and you can use it if you want to get to your destination on time and avoid the traffic jam along Entebbe road.
- Weather conditions: regardless of your destination, its important you consider weather conditions. This is important as it influences the type of car you will need to rent. If you are to visit hard to reach areas, you will need a 4×4 car that is strong enough to navigate the rough terrains in different parts of the country.
- Car rental for business trips in Uganda policies; we have formalized policies that you will need follow while you rent a car from us and this includes the time you are allowed to drive the car, insurance policy, the rules and regulations regarding self drive and so much. Contact us and we will be able to provide you with a complete guide to our policies.
What do I need to rent a car for business trip in Uganda?
If you are planning for a self drive, you will need to provide us with a valid copy of your driving license and a valid copy of your passport details. With these, we will be able arrange you a car of your choice and make sure its availed to you upon arrival at the airport.
While on your business trip, you can as well opt for a Uganda safari experience where you will get to visit the diverse landscapes, cultures and see some wildlife species as they roam freely in the national park. Talk to us today for a tailor made package that matches your budget.